From: New Orleans Novice on
XP Home MS Config Tools Tab

I install PC's with XP Home or Proff both with Srv Pak 2. Legimate 25 Key
sticker. The CD's have Service Pack 2 on them. I do not have any Install
CD's without the Service Pack 2.

XP Home MS Config Does NOT have a Tools Tab.

The OS is updated to Srv Pak 3. Still NO Tools Tab.

What would you do ?

Thanks From New Orleans

From: Leonard Grey on
What would I do? I'd search the web, of course.

That's where you find information like this:

"How To Add Tools To MSConfig Tools Tab In Windows XP And Vista"
http://www.watchingthenet.com/customize-msconfig-tools-tab-in-windows-xp-and-vista.html

--
---
Leonard Grey
From: New Orleans Novice on
Thank you for that reply. Enjoy the rest of your Gumbo