From: donsigns on
Hi all,
Good input on this subject.
However I have a question as well if the ps2 plug is busted are you able to
get to the BIOS from within Windows?
Thanks in advance
Merry Christmas
Don

From: Bruce Chambers on
donsigns wrote:
> Hi all,
> Good input on this subject.
> However I have a question as well if the ps2 plug is busted are you able to
> get to the BIOS from within Windows?

Unless the motherboard's manufacturer has provided a Windows-based
utility for that purpose, and you've installed it, no.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

From: RobF on

"Bruce Chambers" <bchambers(a)cable0ne.n3t> wrote in message
| donsigns wrote:
| > Hi all,

******snip

Keyboard working? Press microsoft key, release, press u for shutdown, no
enter key required.
--
RobF

From: RobF on
RobF wrote:
> "Bruce Chambers" <bchambers(a)cable0ne.n3t> wrote in message
> | donsigns wrote:
> | > Hi all,
>
> ******snip
>
> Keyboard working? Press microsoft key, release, press u for shutdown, no
> enter key required. Forgot to add that the u brings the shutdown uptions; press u again to shutdown.

RobF