From: IanC on
I just recently upgraded from Office 2007 Beta, to Professional Plus and ran
into an error when using outlook. Whenever I do any action I receive the
error 'You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation." I
did a complete uninstall of Beta 2 TR before I tried to install this one.

I've also been searching for a solution for a little while now, and came
across a lot of things like delete .srs file in various locations. I have
tried that, as well as using different locations of .pst folders and making
sure any .pst folders being used were NOT read-only.