From: Patric Falinder on
Hi,

Is it possible to send a group-mail in a easy way to every recipient in
a specific domain?

Thanks,
Patric

From: Eero Volotinen on
2010/4/14 Patric Falinder <patric.falinder(a)omg.nu>:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to send a group-mail in a easy way to every recipient in
> a specific domain?

Well well.. it depends. if it is you own domain, then just create
alias on postfix and then just send mail to that alias.

--
Eero

From: Patric Falinder on
Eero Volotinen skrev 2010-04-14 14:24:
> 2010/4/14 Patric Falinder <patric.falinder(a)omg.nu>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is it possible to send a group-mail in a easy way to every recipient in
>> a specific domain?
>
> Well well.. it depends. if it is you own domain, then just create
> alias on postfix and then just send mail to that alias.
>
> --
> Eero

ah thanks, I didn't even think of that!

From: Eero Volotinen on
2010/4/14 Patric Falinder <patric.falinder(a)omg.nu>:
> Eero Volotinen skrev 2010-04-14 14:24:

> ah thanks, I didn't even think of that!

remember to protect that alias from spammers also.

--
Eero