From: Bob Donald on
Dont know if this helps any, but I just ordered one of these for my bedroom
studio :

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000MJ40D2/ref=pd_luc_mri?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance#moreAboutThisProduct

The manual says two pairs of speakers can be connected to the speaker B and
C jacks. You can use the 2 track out jack for a 3rd set, and the cue out
for a 4th <or both for extra phone jacks>. It looks like a nifty little
matrix for $50. Here's a link to the manual that explains it a bit more.

http://www.behringer.de/EN/downloads/pdf/MON800_P0333_M_EN.pdf

Bob

From: gray asphalt on

Apparently there is a Winamp plug-in that does
this. I need to try harder to get into Winamp, I guess.
http://www.mobilitysite.com/boards/multimedia/227998-how-multiple-audio-output-control.html