From: TimCA on
People have been telling me that when they send a message to me they get it
kicked back as "undeliverable". BUT it shows up in my in box. How do I fix
this.
Thanks
Tim
From: Orland, Kathleen on
What is the exact contents of the undeliverable error? It contains error
numbers that are key to solving the problem.

--

Kathleen Orland
Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon

From: Bill on
What exactly does the bounce message say? Please post the actual message
here. Ask a friend to send you the exact bounce message, or test it yourself
from another email account on a different service, such as a free yahoo
account.

Also, do all senders (to you) get a bounce message, or just people from
certain domains?

You can also try sending that exact bounce message to your IPS provider and
asking them.

Bill