From: John R John on
How do I include preset wording in an email?
From: RAM on
On Apr 23, 4:36 pm, John R <John R...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> How do I include preset wording in an email?

Which version of Outlook?

in 2007, you can use Quick Parts - you have to create your own pieces
of text firt of course: while composing a message, select the text you
want to use as a Quick PArt, click Insert, Quick Parts, and select the
bottom option "Save Selection to Quick Part Gallery."

in 2003, you would use Outlook Templates: compose your message (like a
form letter), then select File, Save As, and select Outlook Template
as the Type.

-RAM