From: Abdullah on
I have installed Outlook 2010 and setup 7 different email address. Each email
has created their own folders where I can see their inbox, sent items, etc in
their folder. When I receive an email it stands at its related email folder's
"inbox" and when I send an email it stands at the related email folder's
"sent items".

This way it is very difficult for me to change the emails folder by folder.
Therefore, by using the rules I have figured out to receive all incoming
emails in general INBOX.

But unfortunately I could not figure out to receive all sent emails (by
different email accounts) in genereal SENT ITEMS box.

Could anyone please help me with this...
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Abdullah" <Abdullah(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have installed Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010 questions belong in
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlook/threads

> and setup 7 different email address. Each email
> has created their own folders where I can see their inbox, sent items, etc
> in
> their folder. When I receive an email it stands at its related email
> folder's
> "inbox" and when I send an email it stands at the related email folder's
> "sent items".

These accounts must be either IMAP or Hotmail/Live accounts, which always get
their own folder sets.

> This way it is very difficult for me to change the emails folder by folder.
> Therefore, by using the rules I have figured out to receive all incoming
> emails in general INBOX.
>
> But unfortunately I could not figure out to receive all sent emails (by
> different email accounts) in genereal SENT ITEMS box.

What type(s) of accounts have you defined?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]