From: mrbalaje on
In my Outlook 2003, I have configured my office email id as well as my group
email account. Whenever i sent a mail out from my group account that mail
getting stored in my sent items folder. I want those mail to get stored in my
group sent folder.
From: DL on
Configure a rule to move mail to the appropriate folder on sending

"mrbalaje" <mrbalaje(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In my Outlook 2003, I have configured my office email id as well as my
> group
> email account. Whenever i sent a mail out from my group account that mail
> getting stored in my sent items folder. I want those mail to get stored in
> my
> group sent folder.

Pages: 1
Prev: In-line reply in Outlook