From: Holydiver on
Here's the scenario:

We have a customer service department sending emails to customers.
Their management has asked for a method by which they can easily
monitor the mail that these users send and if necessary respond to
either the sender with comments or respond to the customer with
additional content.

Is there a way to do this? I'm thinking I should be able to set up
something so that all emails from these users are somehow bcc'd to a
specific "moderator"/manager mailbox from which the manager can handle
this.

Just so everyone knows...the folks in customer service WILL know that
this is happening...it's not going to be a big brother-type of
scenario.

Any ideas would be greatly apprecaited.
Thanks!

oldbattler(a)gmail.com
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:54:20 -0800 (PST), Holydiver
<oldbattler(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Here's the scenario:
>
>We have a customer service department sending emails to customers.
>Their management has asked for a method by which they can easily
>monitor the mail that these users send and if necessary respond to
>either the sender with comments or respond to the customer with
>additional content.
>
>Is there a way to do this? I'm thinking I should be able to set up
>something so that all emails from these users are somehow bcc'd to a
>specific "moderator"/manager mailbox from which the manager can handle
>this.
>
>Just so everyone knows...the folks in customer service WILL know that
>this is happening...it's not going to be a big brother-type of
>scenario.
>
>Any ideas would be greatly apprecaited.

Journalizing the mailboxes of those folks is the way to go. If you're
running Exchange 2007 you might also look into creating a Transport
Rule.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP