From: Ed Jackson on
I have a user that says he mistakenly sent an email with no recipients, but
did not get an error saying he needs a recipient. It shows up in his Sent
Items folder. He did not BCC anyone. I tried tracking it on the Exchange
server, and it did not show up. It looks like it did not go anywhere, but do
not understand why it's in the Sent Items folder. He contacted the intended
recipients, and they all said they did not recieve it. He is not in cached
mode, and I cannot duplicate the problem. What am I not seeing?

Exchange 2003.
Outlook 2007.

Thank you for your time
Ed.
From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
Do you have Message Tracking enabled? Does the message have a time stamp?
Can you confirm with Message tracking with the time stamp the message was
actually processed?

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA