From: Doglover on
Many of my sent messages are not being saved in my saved folder. It is hit
and miss. I use Verizon Fios. Is the problem with Verizon or with Outlook?
--
Helen
From: Kathleen Orland on
If you reply to an email that is in a folder other than your inbox, is that
when it happens? Perhaps you have checked the option to save replies in the
same folder as the email you're responding to?