From: PL on

Hi

The Series button is greyed out, that's what I meant. I don't understand
why this happens to some sheets that are not protected. How do I solve it?

Thank you

If the Series button is available as in not "grayed out" how does Excel not
allow you to click on it?

Do you get a message saying "you can't do this" or your mouse freezes up
or??

Gord

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 20:02:01 -0800, PL <PL(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi
>
>The sheet isn't protected. The Series command is available but Excel doesn't
>allow me to click on it. Why is that so?
>
>Thanks

>Invalid or "unavailable"?
>
>Is the sheet protected?
>

>Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP
>
>On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 23:59:01 -0800, PL <PL(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi
>>Using Excel 2003
>>
>>For a file, the fill series command is invalid, why is that so?
>>
>>thanks

..

From: OssieMac on
Fill series is disabled while AutoFilter is on. It may also be disabled with
other functions that I am not aware of. If not AutoFilter, what else are you
using on the worksheet.

--
Regards,

OssieMac