From: grant little on
On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 6:51 AM, Wikked one <wikked1(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
> If you've using yum and have added ftp.sernet...... to your
> yum.repos.d
> the paths have changed.
> The documentation on the Samba site is no longer accurate,I'm hoping
> someone will update this once I mention it?
> Thanks

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 02, 2010 at 02:51:37PM +0000, Wikked one wrote:
> If you've using yum and have added ftp.sernet...... to your yum.repos.d
> the paths have changed.

that's true. If you are using the Samba packages from SerNet, you might be
interested in reading the SerNet Samba newsletter
(https://www.sernet.de/mailman/listinfo/samba3-newsletter). We (SerNet)
announced the planned changes several times on this newsletter.

Additionally, http://enterprisesamba.org/ and alle the documents available
at http://ftp.sernet.de/pub/services/samba/ have been updated accordingly.

Please see http://ftp.sernet.de/pub/services/samba/README.txt for details.

> The documentation on the Samba site is no longer accurate,I'm hoping someone will update this once I mention it?

Could you please point me to the site?

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Karolin

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.SerNet.DE, mailto: Info @ SerNet.DE

Pages: 1
Prev: acl_tdb backup
Next: [Samba] Update to 3.5 failed