From: Dent on
I have been told by our DBA that we have Service Pack 3 installed on our
cluster. I have run the following.

SELECT Serverproperty('Productversion'), Serverproperty('Productlevel'),
Serverproperty('edition')

To which I get .
9.00.3080.00,SP2,Enterprise Edition

I am not that familiar with SQL clusters but it looks to me that the Service
Pack 3 is not installed.

From: Geoff N. Hiten on
You are correct.

3080 is SP2 + an early hotfix.