From: Stratuser on
In VBA, how do I specify the worksheet range that I want the chart legend to
come from? My legend data is separated from my values data by several rows
in the worksheet.
From: Peter T on
The legend-entries are defined by the series. They show the same format as
the series and the series name. Apart from deleting individual entries or
not showing it at all, there is nothing you can do to change the entries,
except of course by changing the series data (which you can do with VBA).

Regards,
Peter T