From: Mike H. on
We require people from all over the world to give the Corporate office a cash
forecast each day. Currently each location emails their spreadsheet forecast
in and someone has to collate and assemble all that into one file. While we
could use macros to facilitate that, all users have access to a SharePoint
site. Is it possible to load the data in an xml format up on SP and then
just pull it all together using VBA in Excel. I have not done anything like
this at all. How would I go about learning to do this? Thanks a lot for
your help!

Pages: 1
Prev: Set Chart Legend in VBA
Next: Can someone help me?