From: Marshall Barton on
Dennis wrote:
>My issue is that the user wants to select the major/minor sort for the
>report via radio buttons. I would like to *avoid* (at all cost if possible)
>creating duplicate reports with the various changes to the detail and footer
>control placement. If you have some thoughts on a viable alternative, I'd
>seriously LOVE to hear them!

Just set the control's Left/Top properties as needed in the
report's open event (base on the same options used for the
sorting).

If you do not want to see a header/footer in some case, then
set the section's Vislble property to False.

Note that you can "disable" an existing groupsort by setting
the GroupLevel's control source to a constant expression
(eg. =1)

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]
From: Dennis on
Thanks for the additional information. I'll be in a position to experiment
with it in a few days. I appreciate your responses.