From: Bod on
Hi! I read the mvps article but I can't find anything about "alignment tabs"
that sort themselves out when going from portrait to lanscape.
My work around (I have a doc that goes back and forth between portrait and
lanscape several times) was to
- set up the first section's tabs for portrait (as portrait tabs are all
visible on landscape pages but not vice versa)
- make subsequent sections all linked to previous
- then for each new section that is not the same page orientation as
previous, unlink
- then set the lanscape centre tab and go to each landscape section and hit
F4; then do same for the right tab