From: Dima on
Hello!
Clicking "Change" button in "Programs and features" with Office 2007 Trial
selected gives an error "Setup Error
Setup could not find any available products to install. Please contact your
systm administrator." in Windows 7 x64. Running setup from Office 2007 Trial
downloaded file to change components works OK.
How to make the "Change" button work?
Windows Update suggests to install 125kb Office 2007 SP1 repeatedly. I agree
to install every time, but Windows Update suggests to install it again next
time. This began to happen after uninstallation and reinstallation of the
Office 2007.
Regards,
Dima
From: DL on
Manually run MS Update, review the history, click the '?' icon adjacent to
the failed update for some hints
BTW You cannot install a second Trial if the previous one has expired