From: John on
Hi

Is setup project significantly better in vs2010?

Thanks

Regards

From: Family Tree Mike on
On 2/28/2010 11:15 AM, John wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is setup project significantly better in vs2010?
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards

There is a new setup project type called "Installshield LE" that can be
downloaded and added to VS 2010. I have not tried it. You should
download and try VS 2010 RC1 to see if it helps with some of your
requirements.

--
Mike
From: Herfried K. Wagner [MVP] on
Am 28.02.2010 17:15, schrieb John:
> Is setup project significantly better in vs2010?

No. You may, however, take a look at WiX
(<URL:http://wix.sourceforge.net/>).

--
M S Herfried K. Wagner
M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>
From: Wilson, Phil on
t would have been if they hadn't backed out of including built-in WiX ;=)

http://robmensching.com/blog/posts/2009/4/1/Visual-Studio-will-not-ship-the-WiX-toolset-contributes-only
--
Phil Wilson
The Definitive Guide to Windows Installer

"John" <info(a)nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Is setup project significantly better in vs2010?
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards

Pages: 1
Prev: Class Inheritance Issue