From: Mark Stillman on
Body: In the task usage view, I want to differentiate months prior to the data date from months after the data date (in the work and cost rows). How do you shade or highlight columns on the "right side" of the task usage view?

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.project
From: Rod Gill on
Hi,

Sorry you can format the field rows (right-click time scaled area and select
properties, but not the columns.

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz