From: Brandon G. on
Hello,

The topics within my document library are always expanded when
entering the library. Is there a way to default them to collapsed? I
would like to keep these collapsed so you can see each of the topics
and not the documents housed in the topic.

Thanks in advance,

Brandon
From: WillieJ on
On Dec 19, 11:02 pm, "Brandon G." <brandon.gali...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The topics within my document library are always expanded when
> entering the library.  Is there a way to default them to collapsed?  I
> would like to keep these collapsed so you can see each of the topics
> and not the documents housed in the topic.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Brandon

Hi Brandon,

Go into the document library
Settings
Document Library Settings
Click on your default view
Scroll down to 'Group By'
Select your 'Group By' column
Under your 'Group By' selection you will see By default, show
groupings: Choose Collapsed.