From: mls via AccessMonster.com on
I just created a database and this allows only one person to login at any
given point. If I am logged-in then it will not allow my friend to log in on
the net work. How can I change the permissions and make it as multiuser? and
Allow others to view the data.

Thanks

From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
mls wrote:
>I just created a database and this allows only one person to login at any
>given point. If I am logged-in then it will not allow my friend to log in on
>the net work. How can I change the permissions and make it as multiuser? and
>Allow others to view the data.
>
>Thanks

split the database, give the front end to the user, and re-link to your
backend. NEVER share an unsplit database. Very risky, and not worth the
risk.