From: Jason Marino on
I installed a network printer on my 2008 server R2 64 bit. When i go to
share it out i get the following error message

Printer settings could not be saved. Operation could not be completed
(error 0x000006d9)
From: Erland Sommarskog on
Jason Marino (jmarino(a)tekcoon.com) writes:
> I installed a network printer on my 2008 server R2 64 bit. When i go to
> share it out i get the following error message
>
> Printer settings could not be saved. Operation could not be completed
> (error 0x000006d9)

Somehow, I think you are better off asking in a forum devoted to
Windows 2008... This forum is for SQL Server.

Links for SQL Server Books Online: