From: 116 on
Can 'Shared Borders' be .asp rather than .htm? There is a particular script
I will like to run, but it can not be .htm.

Thanks
David
From: Tom Willett on
No.
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
"116" <116(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: Can 'Shared Borders' be .asp rather than .htm? There is a particular
script
: I will like to run, but it can not be .htm.
:
: Thanks
: David

From: Ronx on
The shared border files must be .htm - left.htm, right.htm, top.htm and/or bottom.htm, but the page using the shared borders can be .asp and run any scripts in the shared border files.
If the shared border does contain an asp script, then EVERY page using that border must have an .asp extension.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

116 expressed precisely :