From: Aeryn635 on
We share a workbook and my co-worker came to me today and insists she typed
information in multiple cells which is now missing. We do track the history
and I saw no record of the information. She insists she saved her
changes....but if she did not, is it possible it disappeared? We had the
update changes setting to Automatically every 5 minutes but not save "Just
see other users' changes". Could this have removed her data?

She was so frustrated I could not even look on her computer to see things
from her point of view. She insists the info just vanished...
From: ryguy7272 on
Shared workbooks do some really bizarre things. I've used them in the past,
but due to the inconsistencies you described as well as completely corrupted
worlbooks, i would never use this feature again. If you find yourself
exceeding the limits of Excel, it's probably time to move on to <S Access (or
SQL Server with a .NET front-end.

Good luck.

--
Ryan---