From: LA Lawyer on
I want to share code (e.g., functions and programming notes to myself)
between my Access and Word.

How is that done?

From: Jeff Boyce on
Not sure I'm following what you're after ...

If you have code you've written in Access, referring to Access' features and
functions, why would it work in Word, which has different features and
functions?

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

From: LA Lawyer on
Actually, I am using Word and Access to do some very similar date math and
other functions.

Also, I have been documenting my snippets of code and other reminders and
I'd not to post that this.

From: Jeff Boyce on
I guess I'm still not clear on what you want to end up with.

If you are already copying snippets and pasting into a Word document, what
more are you after?

From: LA Lawyer on
I am interested in two things:

1. Making VBA-related notes to myself that is applicable both to Access and
Word. I am tried of putting identical notes in twice.

2. I have set up a system where Word is accessing Access data for lots of
things. Thus, I can share some functions, particularly when Word uses data
from directly from Access.