From: Daine Rookovitz on

I'm looking for a way that would enable me to share my outlook inbox
folder with my husband and one worker. The most important thing is that
any changes in this folder should be replicated immediately to avoid
confusion. I'm not interested in using the same pop account - we just need
to view the same inbox from 3 different machines.

--

Posted from http://outlook-center.com
From: Karl Otton on

There's been much hype lately about CodeTwo Public Folders which does
among others what you want:
http://www.codetwo.com/public-folders/examples-of-application/#sharing

Warm regards,
Karl