From: Alison on
OK - tried that - it "flashed" and opened a second Outlook Window. The
recurring appointment was still on the calendar so I tried to delete. It
would do anything. So I tried erasing the name. The message was "Could not
save item. your changes could not be saved because you don't have permission
to modify some or all of the items in this foler." Which is odd, as I am the
only one on this computer, and am the admin!
Suggestions?
Thanks

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> OK - tried that - it "flashed" and opened a second Outlook Window.

You should have tried it with Outlook completely closed. Use Task Manager's
Processes tab to make sure OUTLOOK.EXE is not running.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]