From: Olivier on
When i try to start sharing a workbook i get immediately the message:

"The file is no longer shared".

The file cant be saved anymore and so sharing is impossible.

I use excel 2007 on XP with all current updates.

Workbook is not big (41kb) and restarting excel does not work.

Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Olivier
From: Squeaky on
Hi Olivier,

Have you recently patched your excel with KB978522? Look in your add/remove
programs, check the "show updates" box and look for it. If you see it, remove
it. I had this same issue only yesterday.

Squeaky