From: Shenan Stanley on
Dilly Dally wrote:
> I'm using "Grabit" which has no "reply" button only a "post" icon.
> Most news readers allow you to "reply" with the original post
> inside the window. Do you have a better way of replying under the
> circumstances I've described ? I don't care for it either !!!!!

GrabIt may be great for what it does - downloading things from newsgroups -
but I think if you plan on using these groups much for anything els e- ou
might want a full-fledged newsreader. The choices are up to you - but if
you have Windows XP - you most likely have Outlook Express and its
newsreader works fine.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP