From: Frank Spade on
Hi,

for my USB-stick I like to have a shortcut or batch in it's root, that
brings me to a subfolder when I click it from within Windows Explorer.

I have tried this unsuccessfully with a shortcut with this property:
"%CD%\PRIVATE\AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM" <- gives me an error
and a batch file with this content:
cd "%CD%\PRIVATE\AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM" <- does nothing in windows explorer, but
works in a command shell.

Please advise.

Kind regards,

Frank

From: Pegasus [MVP] on

"Frank Spade" <news(a)teampc.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> for my USB-stick I like to have a shortcut or batch in it's root, that
> brings me to a subfolder when I click it from within Windows Explorer.
>
> I have tried this unsuccessfully with a shortcut with this property:
> "%CD%\PRIVATE\AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM" <- gives me an error
> and a batch file with this content:
> cd "%CD%\PRIVATE\AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM" <- does nothing in windows explorer,
> but works in a command shell.
>
> Please advise.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Frank

Try this:
explorer "C:\Private\AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM"

From: Frank Spade on
>> Try this:
>> explorer "C:\Private\AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM"

Well, thanks.
explorer "%CD%PRIVATE\AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM"
did it.

Good old batch language is still good for something ...

From: Frank Spade on
> Try this:
> explorer "C:\Private\AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM"

Danke Pegasus.

Da ich den Laufwerksnamen nicht wissen kann, muss ich das aber so machen:
explorer "%CD%PRIVATE\AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM"

Pages: 1
Prev: PureHD
Next: Text size too small