From: RT on
How can I increase text size _here_?
I have *View* > *Text Size* set to *Largest" but I need it (to compose) at
least two or three times this size.
I wish to send in normal size, of course.

I have the same problem when I read...

(Before a recent reinstall I could use Ctrl and the mouse wheel to enlarge,
but this doesn't work now :-((( )

From: Don Phillipson on
"RT" <zulu.romeotangohotel(a)ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> How can I increase text size _here_?
> I have *View* > *Text Size* set to *Largest" but I need it (to compose) at
> least two or three times this size.
> I wish to send in normal size, of course.

This depends which mail app you use. In Outlook Express you
set display size via / Tools / Options / Read / Fonts.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

From: RT on

"Don Phillipson" <e925(a)SPAMBLOCK.ncf.ca> wrote in message
> "RT" <zulu.romeotangohotel(a)ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>
>> How can I increase text size _here_?
>> I have *View* > *Text Size* set to *Largest" but I need it (to compose)
>> at
>> least two or three times this size.
>> I wish to send in normal size, of course.
>
> This depends which mail app you use. In Outlook Express

Yes <sorry>

you> set display size via / Tools / Options / Read / Fonts.

Been there, done that <Read my post>
Is hat it? No other choice available without resorting to magnifyers?

From: dadiOH on
RT wrote:
> "Don Phillipson" <e925(a)SPAMBLOCK.ncf.ca> wrote in message
>> "RT" <zulu.romeotangohotel(a)ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> How can I increase text size _here_?
>>> I have *View* > *Text Size* set to *Largest" but I need it (to
>>> compose) at
>>> least two or three times this size.
>>> I wish to send in normal size, of course.
>>
>> This depends which mail app you use. In Outlook Express
>
> Yes <sorry>
>
> you> set display size via / Tools / Options / Read / Fonts.
>
> Been there, done that <Read my post>
> Is hat it? No other choice available without resorting to magnifyers?

That's it if "largest" is still too small.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

From: HeyBub on
RT wrote:
> How can I increase text size _here_?
> I have *View* > *Text Size* set to *Largest" but I need it (to
> compose) at least two or three times this size.
> I wish to send in normal size, of course.
>
> I have the same problem when I read...
>
> (Before a recent reinstall I could use Ctrl and the mouse wheel to
> enlarge, but this doesn't work now :-((( )

Set your screen resolution to 640x480