From: Wolfgang Greiner on
Hi,
how can I show a directory in an exlorer window and make a certain file
selected (and scroll to it if necesarry).

The reason for this: I create this file in my programm and want the user to
be able to do with it whatever he wants without
having to search it.

Thanks
Wolfgang

From: Jackie on
On 5/20/2010 19:03, Wolfgang Greiner wrote:
> Hi,
> how can I show a directory in an exlorer window and make a certain file
> selected (and scroll to it if necesarry).
>
> The reason for this: I create this file in my programm and want the user
> to be able to do with it whatever he wants without
> having to search it.
>
> Thanks
> Wolfgang

You can run this: explorer.exe /select,<path>