From: DavidC on
I have a ListView control where I am building and formatting labels in a
footer row. I am using the .ToString() method and would like to have
negative dollar amounts show in red. My code for setting the labels are as
follows. Thanks.

lbl.Text = (dblBudgetMo7 - dblExpMo7).ToString("c")

--
David
From: Iv on
DavidC wrote:
> I have a ListView control where I am building and formatting labels in a
> footer row. I am using the .ToString() method and would like to have
> negative dollar amounts show in red. My code for setting the labels are as
> follows. Thanks.
>
> lbl.Text = (dblBudgetMo7 - dblExpMo7).ToString("c")

if (dblBudgetMo7 - dblExpMo7 < 0)
label1.ForeColor = Color.Red;