From: teri on
I need to compare two worksheets -- duplicate data entry -- and find only the
cases where the two worksheets don't match. The simple case below would seem
to apply, but I'm not familiar with conditional formatting. Could someone
walk me through this? Where exactly do I enter that formula?

Thanks,
teri