From: MWS1420 on
Is there a way to apply data validation to one cell, based on the result of
another cell? For instance, if in A1, a data validation list displays sports
(ie baseball, basketball,etc), and if the user selects "Baseball", then the
data validation in B1 would only list baseball teams, from the range named
baseball teams. And if basketball is selected, then only basketball teams are
displayed.

If at all possible, could this be done via a formula and WITHOUT using VB?
If not, I could also use any help to accomplish this via VB coding.

Any and all help will be appreciated - Thank You
From: Dave Peterson on
Debra Dalgleish explains these dependent lists:
http://contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html

--

Dave Peterson
From: MWS1420 on
Thank You - I will look into from here. Take care