From: M Ayache on
I have a plot which is resized using the axis image command, which sets the axes so that the same distance along the axes takes up the same amount of space, then shrinks the plot bounding box to the minimum and maximum values of the plot. However, after I apply this command, the figure window remains the same size, so there is a large gap between the figure edge and the plot edge (along the short axis), Is it possible to easily shrink the figure so that the margins along each axis are equal, i.e. to optimize the figure size to the axes? Thanks.