From: Kalkidas on
Believe it or not, I'm using Sonar on a netbook with 576 pixel vertical
resolution. Some plug-in windows go off the bottom of the screen and they
have no scroll bar, so I can't access the controls at the bottom.

Anyone heard of an app that will shrink these windows?

From: Kalkidas on
"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot "Kalkidas" <eat(a)joes.pub> grabbed the controls of the
> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> Believe it or not, I'm using Sonar on a netbook with 576 pixel
>> vertical resolution. Some plug-in windows go off the bottom of the
>> screen and they have no scroll bar, so I can't access the controls at
>> the bottom.
>>
>> Anyone heard of an app that will shrink these windows?
>
> Never heard of anything that can do that. Cake just needs to get off
> their
> duff and implement full GUI scaling like Reaper has. I run Reaper on my
> Eee PC netbook at 80% of full scale, which makes it and the plugs fit the
> screen well.

Really? Is that "80% of full scale" a feature or Reaper itself?

From: Kalkidas on
> The killer robot "Kalkidas" <eat(a)joes.pub> grabbed the controls of the
> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> Never heard of anything that can do that. Cake just needs to get off
>>> their
>>> duff and implement full GUI scaling like Reaper has. I run Reaper on
>>> my Eee PC netbook at 80% of full scale, which makes it and the plugs
>>> fit the screen well.
>>
>> Really? Is that "80% of full scale" a feature or Reaper itself?
>
> Yeah, in the "Advanced UI/System tweaks" in Reaper, you can set the GUI to
> scale up or down to fit better on smaller or larger screens. The plugs
> don't get scaled, but they get scroll bars if they exceed the screen size.

Thanks. I've been hearing a lot about Reaper here, so I guess it's time to
try it.

From: polymod on

"Kalkidas" <eat(a)joes.pub> wrote in message
> "Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> > The killer robot "Kalkidas" <eat(a)joes.pub> grabbed the controls of the
> > spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> Really? Is that "80% of full scale" a feature or Reaper itself?
> >
> > Yeah, in the "Advanced UI/System tweaks" in Reaper, you can set the GUI
> > scale up or down to fit better on smaller or larger screens. The plugs
> > don't get scaled, but they get scroll bars if they exceed the screen
size.

> Thanks. I've been hearing a lot about Reaper here, so I guess it's time to
> try it.

I'm buying my license tomorrow when my PayPal funds clear :)

Poly

From: polymod on

> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls
> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> Thanks. I've been hearing a lot about Reaper here, so I guess it's
> >> time to try it.
> >
> > I'm buying my license tomorrow when my PayPal funds clear :)
>
> Congrats on your almost done purchase! ;)

Thanks!
I've bought Scotch that costs more and was done in a month <g>

Poly