From: Vilius Mock�nas on
Hello,

The proper way to shut down explorer interactively:
1. Display classic shutdown dialog(Alt+F4)
2. Use Ctrl+Alt+Shift+"Push Cancel button with mouse"

I want to do exactly the same thing only not interactively - by using batch
script, vbs script(wsh), wmi or whatever method.
(Of course I can always terminate explorer process but I don't want to do
that)
Possible to do that ?

thanks
Vilius

From: Ivo Beltchev on
I have found this some time ago, but haven't tried it myself:
http://www.replicator.org/node/100

From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard on
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">