From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
Thank you, too.
To my opinion, if the "big transaction" will not be accompanied by
authorization to allow adding attachments to posts - MS will lose the
opportunity to elevate the new forums to a better and friendlier stage.
Most, if not all, leading forums, throughout the Net, allow to attach files
- which makes the OP and supporters lives much, much, easier/simpler.
Micky

From: StevenM on
I hope they post the link to the new forum in here when they shut it down. I
really like this forum as it is the best place to get answers I have yet to
find.

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
The nearest which I can find in the new forum areas is
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/officeexcel, but
it doesn't seem to be as useful as here, so we'll keep using these
newsgroups.
--
David Biddulph