From: Matt recruiter on
(Please note: If you are interested in this position and you have all
skills experience which mentioned in requirement, so please update
your resume as per the requirement and reply me at
matt(a)netprologic.com/ matt at netprologic dot com)

Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

Please find this Requirement of our Direct Client, if it looks
interested please reply me ASAP, requirement mentioned below:
Role: Siebel Business Analyst (Seniors/Leads/Architects/APM)
Location: Gran Rapids, MI
Duration: 10+ months Contract
Requirement:
Our Client is Looking for Solid Siebel Business Analysts.
Siebel 7/8 experience and a minimum of 3 years experience with new
Siebel system implementation/configurations in a Functional Analyst
role.
Involved at least 2 separate Siebel CRM implementations in a
functional business analyst role
Experience should me on OBIEE (Siebel Analytics) at least 1+ years.
Formal Oracle Siebel training, and Functional Analysis Training
Experience driving implementations of vendor software products from a
functional perspective
Siebel functional and fundamental knowledge and/or design experience
in one or more Siebel suite of products.
Siebel Business Analyst (7.0 or greater) .
candidate should have awesome communications.
Mandatory Skills: Siebel Business Analyst, Siebel CRM, Siebel
Functional, OBIEE (Siebel Analytics) Excellent Communication skills.
If you are interested please reply with your updated resume with
details mentioned below, Or if you are not interested please share
this requirement with your Colleagues or with Friends and send me
there resumes and contact details ASAP.

Kindly fill the following Details:

Full Legal Name:
Current Location: