From: MissV on
I've tried to search for a similar answers but can't quite find anything.

I've set up an HTML signature for new emails, forwards and replies. All
works fine until an inbound RTF email arrives and the signature doesn't
appear in reply or forward automatically. I've checked the settings, I even
tried the internet format conversion to HTML format for replies to inbound
RTF. In message format I have both 'Use in MS Office Word 2003 to edit email
messages' and 'Use MS Office Word 2003 to read RT email messages' are ticked.
It's happening more than I expected so I hope to find an answer from the
more knowledgable out there amongst you!

Thanks in advance.