From: Friedel Jantzen on
Am Sat, 10 Apr 2010 17:44:00 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Jimbo:

> wc.lpfnWndProc = UpdateBoxWndProc; // THIS FUNCTION IS A
> MEMBER OF CLASS updateBox so I get an error here?

A function, which is a member of a C++ class, must not be used here.
A reason is the implicit this-pointer in the parameter list of member
functions.
Thus your function has a parameter list, which is different from a window
proc.
You can declare the function as static, but then you will not have access
to all the members of the class.
There are several solutions for this problems, depending on the way you
want to use the class.
One way is providing a usual window proc, get the pointer to the class
object there, and call the public function of the object then.
This requires a technique to get the object ptr from the window handle...

Regards,
Friedel