From: Roger Govier on
Hi Herbert

Still getting the problem.
It errors 1004, Unable to set the visible property of the pivot item.
It seems to me, that if the value of the item is already the same as
what it is trying to be set, then it errors.

Inserting 3 lines

If pvi.Name = b(r, p, 1) Then

If pvi.Visible <> b(r, p, 2) Then
pvi.Visible = b(r, p, 2)
End If

End If

enables it to run through for me.

I still get problems though, as PT2 fails to get updated at all.
I think we had best take this off line.

You can email me at
roger at technology4u dot co dot uk
Change the at and dots to make valid email address

--
Regards
Roger Govier

From: Herbert Seidenberg on
Roger,
My email attempts were blocked.
The errors you correctly identified were dealt with
in the current version (find PT6).
Please download the file at the original cloud link.
Herb

From: Kathy L. on
Roger & Herbert - thank you both for your efforts. I apologize I didn't see
these replies sooner. If you're willing to collaborate and take a look at
the 'challenge' what is the best way to get you a file? It's likely large to
get you the full extent of what I'm trying to tackle. Thank you.

From: Roger Govier on
Hi Kathy and Herbert

My attempts at emailing Herbert direct also failed.
I know he had problems sending to me - but I don't understand why.
Both of you can try again.

roger at technology4u dot co dot uk

Change the at to @ and the dot to . and eliminate all spaces.

--