From: swetha on
omg...

I want the scrolling effect of brizk.com site .

So i have to any plugin of jquery.Sowhich plugin/library should i use?
From: Richard Cornford on
On Jun 29, 1:24 pm, Gregor Kofler wrote:
> Am 2010-06-29 14:03, schrieb Richard Cornford:
> [snip]
>
>> Isn't the issue here not a question of needing to learn
>> javascript, but rather one of needing to learn HTML (and
>> so not an appropriate question for this group). The OP
>> does not appear to be aware of how to use a fragment
>> identifier in a hyperlink to refer to another part of
>> the same document, and so is looking for a complex (and
>> inevitably unreliable) scripted means of doing what HTML
>> does naturally.
>
> After looking at his "sample" link (at last) - yes, you are
> absolutely right. (Though he might return, looking for
> a "plugin" for the scroll effect...)

Ah, so the desire is for something that will slow down and generally
interfere with navigation within a page. Sounds like a JQuery plug-in
is precisely what is wanted ;-)

Richard.
From: Scott Sauyet on
On Jun 29, 8:34 am, swetha <swetha.angul...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> omg...

This is USENET. Get used to it! :-)

> I want the scrolling effect of brizk.com site .

On top of what? Do you already have the markup in hand?

> So i have to any plugin of jquery.Sowhich plugin/library should  i use?

If you've already decided to use JQuery, the JQuery forums are the
appropriate place for your question. If you're trying to find a
general-purpose library that can help you achieve that effect, you can
ask here, but please note that the sentiment here is strongly against
most of the popular general purpose libraries. If you want to learn
how to build that sort of effect on your own, you need to ask more
focused questions related to those goals.

--
Scott

From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
swetha wrote:

> omg...
>
> I want the scrolling effect of brizk.com site .
>
> So i have to any plugin of jquery.Sowhich plugin/library should i use?

<http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#intro>

PointedEars
-- Richard Cornford, cljs, <f806at$ail$1$8300dec7(a)news.demon.co.uk>