From: swetha on
HI,

I want to javascript plugin for single page navigation.i.e All the
content lies in 1 page.
Ex of this site is http://www.brizk.com/
I am new to use javascript.So can anyone suggest me which plugin
should we use for this type of navigation.
From: Evertjan. on
swetha wrote on 29 jun 2010 in comp.lang.javascript:

> I want to javascript plugin for single page navigation.i.e All the
> content lies in 1 page.
> Ex of this site is http://www.brizk.com/
> I am new to use javascript.So can anyone suggest me which plugin
> should we use for this type of navigation.

What is a "javascript plugin"?

> single page navigation.i.e All the
> content lies in 1 page.

Why would you need Javascript for that?

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.
From: swetha on
then how can i do that,without using any plugin?
From: Evertjan. on
swetha wrote on 29 jun 2010 in comp.lang.javascript:

> then how can i do that,without using any plugin?

Do what?

What is a plugin?

[please always quote on usenet, this is not email]

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.
From: swetha on
ok ,u dnt know whats a plugin. ok

Then how can i get solution for my problem