Prev: Log file
Next: poo
From: CS ADNT on
Hello,

I have a multiportal asp.net app which do its own site selection using the
site dns name (host name).
I use one iis site to host it.

As the host names are different, portal1.com and porta2l.com, I have several
ssl certificats.
My question is : could I use one iis site with 2 Ip addresses, each having
its own ssl certificat ?

Is it different if using iis6 or iis7 ?

Thank you for answer

CS

From: .._.. on
No. One Site - One Hostname - One IP. Do anything differently, and you are
going to run into compromises bigger than the gain.

If you can add more IP addresses, just add another web site and duplicate
the settings. Doing two configurations isn't going to cause that much work.

"CS ADNT" <NOSPAMCS(a)NOSPAMaddonnice.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have a multiportal asp.net app which do its own site selection using
> the site dns name (host name).
> I use one iis site to host it.
>
> As the host names are different, portal1.com and porta2l.com, I have
> several ssl certificats.
> My question is : could I use one iis site with 2 Ip addresses, each having
> its own ssl certificat ?
>
> Is it different if using iis6 or iis7 ?
>
> Thank you for answer
>
> CS