From: MichelleM via AccessMonster.com on
The report I created is based on a quality evaluation form, which the
information is stored in SQL. The evaluation form has 6 sections with a
number of questions in each section. 3 of the sections will always have
answers, notes, etc. However, depending on the evaluation only one other
section will be used. When I run the report I created, it will list all
sections with blank areas for the sections that were not used in the
evaluation. What I want to the report to do is remove the sections with
blank fields, is this possible?

The report has 4 Group Headers:
*QGroupSequence Header - numbers the groups in order
*QGroupName Header - lists the groups' names
*QuestionSequence Header - numbers the questions in the groups in order
*QuestionText Header - lists the questions in the groups

The blank field will be listed in the QuestionText header in a field called
'DisplayAnswer'.